The school year in the Stavropol State Agrarian University lasts from September to June (1st semester – September-January; the second semester - from February to June), depending on the direction of education. Duration of study:
Undergraduate (Bachelor’s programmes) – 4 years
Speciality (Specialist’s programmes) – 5 year
Magistracy (Master’s programmes) – 2 years
Graduate school (Ph.D. study programmes) – 3 years
In all directions there are full-time training.
Admission to training for undergraduate programs and specialties made on the basis of points obtained by the results of the unified state examination; at the graduate and post-graduate programs - the results of entrance examinations in the faculties. Education in the Stavropol State Agrarian University held in Russian.
Within the framework of inter-university agreements SSAU training opportunities for foreign students and teachers.
Expenses consist of the following items:
· the cost of training in the chosen specialty
· cost of living in a student dormitory SSAU
· medical insurance
· a document on the formation of the translation costs
Scholarships are not provided to foreign nationals.
All students of the University have the right to free access to the library SSAU.
Official documents regulating the admission and training of foreign citizens in SSAU
1. Rules for admission of foreign citizens in the Stavropol State Agrarian University
2. Order of the Ministry of Education of Russia on December 28, 2011 № 2895 " On approval of the reception of citizens in educational institutions of higher professional education "